- PEDAL TO THE FLOOR - IT"S SPRINGTIME
- Bond University - ADCO Amphitheatre - Sun 20th July
- RMG Announced in Final Bluesfest Line-Up
- Coming to see one of our gigs soon??
- Merry Christmas To All Our Mountaineers... and Our Favourtite Horse!
- RMG Become Disorientated in Brisbane and Find Themselves on the Set of AGT
- The Watch - Video Release
- NEW ALBUM Out Now
- RMG to Play Bluesfest – The Most Prestigious Line-Up… Ever!
- Walk Like An Egyptian- Video Release
- GUPTA TO THE RESCUE AGAIN- this time it's Yeppoon.
- Round Mountain Girls Play to Completely Empty Tent Following Naked Shenanigans at World Famous Festival
- Sydney and Newcastle dates at last!!! Manly and Dudley in June
- Shock News- Brad Hails Missing, Suspected Abduction by Hot Mountain Chicks
- RMG In Deep Doo Doo Over Weather and Backstage Brawl
- Port-a-loos Dominated as Round Mountain Girls Rock Sawtell Chilli Fest
- Club Explodes Due to Excessive Punter Overload
- THE NEW COVERS EP
- RMG Involved in Daring Raid to Liberate #1 Fan
- Flaming Festival Fever Fears
- The OMG, it's RMG Launch...FIRE!!!!
- OMG it's the RMG Album Launch
- Mountain Girls Cause Chaos Wherever They Go. Drummer Loses Pants and Ex-Hospital Worker Saves the Day...Again!!!
- Ex Hospital Worker Saves Rmg Bass Player from Almost Certain Death!!!!!
- Powderfinger, Jimmy Barnes, Paul Kelly, Ash Grunwald to Support Rmg at Caloundra Music Festival
- Neurum Creek Is On
- One-Off Newcastle Gig
- Bluesfest Koala Named in Honour of Round Mountain Girls
- Golden Fiddle Door Shuts As Bluesfest Door Opens.
- Woodford Duck Beaten to Death With Round Mountain Shovel
Shock News- Brad Hails Missing, Suspected Abduction by Hot Mountain Chicks
"At first, we just assumed he'd been hitting the sherry bottle. It happens from time to time", blubbed a tearful Rexona Cartier. "He's had a habit recently of turning up late, looking dishevelled and smelling of trifle. But for a few weeks now, we've had no contact at all."
The police reported that Hails was last sighted on the 18th November heading up Round Mountain on his push bike, carrying his lagerphone under one arm wearing only a kitchen apron, some work boots and a bowler hat. The report added that he had a "glazed over look in his eyes", and that his pedalling was "erratic".
Real concerns for his welfare arose when his hat and apron was found by hikers who accidently strayed into an area of Round Mountain feared by locals. It is land generally acknowledged to be the territory of a coven of mysterious women, and has been a source of speculation for some years now after several disappearances of musicians from the Bogangar area.
Willy Bee, ex-Navy Seal and bass player stated "We will leave no stone unturned", in the bands efforts to retrieve their front man. "If he has indeed returned to the mountain, then we have a pretty good idea of what he can expect, and it won't be pretty", said Mr Bee.