- 4th Quarter Gigs
- SEPTEMBER GIGS
- It's full steam ahead to the Gympie Muster Main Stage and Toowoomba
- SHOCK NEWS - Rexona Cartier Spontaneously Combusts
- May/ June Gigs
- Drummer Stranded in Toilet Prior to Main Stage Appearance at the Nash.
- TO TAMWORTH and BEYOND!!!!
- PEDAL TO THE FLOOR - IT"S SPRINGTIME
- Bond University - ADCO Amphitheatre - Sun 20th July
- RMG Announced in Final Bluesfest Line-Up
- Coming to see one of our gigs soon??
- Merry Christmas To All Our Mountaineers... and Our Favourtite Horse!
- RMG Become Disorientated in Brisbane and Find Themselves on the Set of AGT
- The Watch - Video Release
- NEW ALBUM Out Now
- RMG to Play Bluesfest – The Most Prestigious Line-Up… Ever!
- Walk Like An Egyptian- Video Release
- GUPTA TO THE RESCUE AGAIN- this time it's Yeppoon.
- Round Mountain Girls Play to Completely Empty Tent Following Naked Shenanigans at World Famous Festival
- Sydney and Newcastle dates at last!!! Manly and Dudley in June
- Shock News- Brad Hails Missing, Suspected Abduction by Hot Mountain Chicks
- RMG In Deep Doo Doo Over Weather and Backstage Brawl
- Port-a-loos Dominated as Round Mountain Girls Rock Sawtell Chilli Fest
- Club Explodes Due to Excessive Punter Overload
- THE NEW COVERS EP
- RMG Involved in Daring Raid to Liberate #1 Fan
- Flaming Festival Fever Fears
- The OMG, it's RMG Launch...FIRE!!!!
- OMG it's the RMG Album Launch
- Mountain Girls Cause Chaos Wherever They Go. Drummer Loses Pants and Ex-Hospital Worker Saves the Day...Again!!!
- Ex Hospital Worker Saves Rmg Bass Player from Almost Certain Death!!!!!
- Powderfinger, Jimmy Barnes, Paul Kelly, Ash Grunwald to Support Rmg at Caloundra Music Festival
- Neurum Creek Is On
- One-Off Newcastle Gig
- Bluesfest Koala Named in Honour of Round Mountain Girls
- Golden Fiddle Door Shuts As Bluesfest Door Opens.
- Woodford Duck Beaten to Death With Round Mountain Shovel
Round Mountain Girls Play to Completely Empty Tent Following Naked Shenanigans at World Famous Festival
Inspired by The Mason Rack Bands' performance at Bluesfest when they stripped naked at the end of their show, Rexona Cartier, drummer with RMG, convinced the band to do the same thing during one of their performances at the iconic festival. Cartier added a twist though, suggesting that RMG should ‘reveal all' at the start of their show. Unfortunately RMG are several years (and kilos) ahead of their buff Gold Coast counterparts and only succeeded in completely emptying the 11,000 capacity tent, a feat never achieved by any other band in the history of the festival.
Cartier later denied he had recommended the stunt to the rest of the band, stating that he had shouted, "Let's get it on!" just before they took to the stage. The other band members maintain that he shouted "Let's get it off!" which was all the encouragement they needed. Cartier said that as they ran on, he was shocked to see Rabbit drop his pants, Willy Bee throw his shirt into the audience and Brooker find a new place to hang his hat. Banjovi, being deaf as a post, remained fully clothed throughout.
The bickering is still continuing, although Brooker has been offered a modelling contract by Readers Mandolin Husbands Weekly and is considering leaving the band to follow this new career opportunity.
The "Cover Girls" tour starts in earnest in May. We've had a big break after Bluesfest and now it's time to get stuck into a bit of travelling.
Sydney and Newcastle- we have two shows down south in June.
29th June - The Manly Fig- Sydney
30th June- Dudley Behind Closed Doors- Newcastle
Both shows have limited tickets and Dudley Behind Closed Doors is strictly limited to 115 bodies. It's a great opportunity to get close-up and personal and we can't wait to get back there. It' s the most fun you can have with yer clothes on.
The Manly Fig has a fantastic reputation with some great acts having gone through there. Get in early if you want to be part of the action.
4/5 May - The Wintermoon Festival near Mackay
6 May - Urban Country Music Festival, Caboolture.
Banjovi and Brooker are doing a close-up and personal delivery of their songs at The Songwriters Cafe, before hitting the main stage with the rest of the band for a one hour performance.
12 May - c.Ex Coffs
13 May- Brunswick Heads Hotel -Mothers Day...get there early
18 May- Beach Hotel - Byron Bay
25 May- Sharks, Southport
26 May- Casino RSM - beef week
2 June - Cabarita Sports
29 June- Manly Fig
30 June - Dudley Behind Closed Doors
Gupta has been getting a lot of fan mail after Bluesfest printed his Spicy Pumpkin Soup recipe in their official programme. His fans now outnumber the bands'. We're trying to convince Willy Bee to include a monthly recipe in the newsletter. Let us know what you think.