- The Constant Rhythm- Release date and E Coast tour
- Stokers Siding Hall
- Tamworth 2016
- 4th Quarter Gigs
- SEPTEMBER GIGS
- It's full steam ahead to the Gympie Muster Main Stage and Toowoomba
- SHOCK NEWS - Rexona Cartier Spontaneously Combusts
- May/ June Gigs
- Drummer Stranded in Toilet Prior to Main Stage Appearance at the Nash.
- TO TAMWORTH and BEYOND!!!!
- PEDAL TO THE FLOOR - IT"S SPRINGTIME
- Bond University - ADCO Amphitheatre - Sun 20th July
- RMG Announced in Final Bluesfest Line-Up
- Coming to see one of our gigs soon??
- Merry Christmas To All Our Mountaineers... and Our Favourtite Horse!
- RMG Become Disorientated in Brisbane and Find Themselves on the Set of AGT
- The Watch - Video Release
- NEW ALBUM Out Now
- RMG to Play Bluesfest – The Most Prestigious Line-Up… Ever!
- Walk Like An Egyptian- Video Release
- GUPTA TO THE RESCUE AGAIN- this time it's Yeppoon.
- Round Mountain Girls Play to Completely Empty Tent Following Naked Shenanigans at World Famous Festival
- Sydney and Newcastle dates at last!!! Manly and Dudley in June
- Shock News- Brad Hails Missing, Suspected Abduction by Hot Mountain Chicks
- RMG In Deep Doo Doo Over Weather and Backstage Brawl
- Port-a-loos Dominated as Round Mountain Girls Rock Sawtell Chilli Fest
- Club Explodes Due to Excessive Punter Overload
- THE NEW COVERS EP
- RMG Involved in Daring Raid to Liberate #1 Fan
- Flaming Festival Fever Fears
- The OMG, it's RMG Launch...FIRE!!!!
- OMG it's the RMG Album Launch
- Mountain Girls Cause Chaos Wherever They Go. Drummer Loses Pants and Ex-Hospital Worker Saves the Day...Again!!!
- Ex Hospital Worker Saves Rmg Bass Player from Almost Certain Death!!!!!
- Powderfinger, Jimmy Barnes, Paul Kelly, Ash Grunwald to Support Rmg at Caloundra Music Festival
- Neurum Creek Is On
- One-Off Newcastle Gig
- Bluesfest Koala Named in Honour of Round Mountain Girls
- Golden Fiddle Door Shuts As Bluesfest Door Opens.
- Woodford Duck Beaten to Death With Round Mountain Shovel
POZIBLEJun 15, 2016
We'd love you to become a part of our new album. Check out the video and the possibilities at
Gupta Ravishankar, our number one fan and general dogsbody, has gone on sick leave due to stress related work overload. There's been so much going on in our little HQ on top of Round Mountain that the poor fella has waved the white flag and...
Stokers Siding HallFeb 01, 2016
RMG + BYO...surely it can't get any better. Plus we've got Nic and Sam, the N Coast's greatest guitar duo and 2013 Bluesfest Busking competition winners. They were still in nappies then...wow, you wanna hear 'em now....
Tamworth 2016Dec 15, 2015
4th Quarter GigsOct 16, 2015
SEPTEMBER GIGSSep 03, 2015
Federal Police are currently undertaking an investigation into tragic and bizarre happenings on the NSW north coast. Previous press releases hinted that drummer for Round Mountain Girls, Rexona...
May/ June GigsMay 11, 2015
Great news that we've just been added to the Gympie Muster line-up, including a main stage spot on the Thursday evening...ooohhhh YEAAHHHH.
We've got some great shows in the next couple of months...check it out.
World famous stick man, Rexona Cartier, added much excitement in the RMG tour camp when he failed to meet at the agreed time for the bands appearance on the main stage at this year's National Folk Festival. Rex once forgot to wear his pants...